Bjork is an artist who is full of surprises. I have always loved her voice and the emotions in her songs. When I listen to her music, it carves out an entire different world in my head and induces some kind of emotions, that is refreshingly different to other music that I have experienced.
In the recent documentary features her and David
Attenborough
it was interesting to see how she is still continuing to
push the boundary and explore what is possible, and not be limited
by what is available. in fact I remember one of the
collaborator commented on the fact that Bjork will ask for something that is
not available technically, and that pushes
them to invent and explorehow it could be done. I have great respect for and deeply admire her pioneering attitude.
For me Bjork is less a musician and more an inspirational
pioneer, artist and philosopher who just happens to express her views via music.
picture source: http://screenencounters.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/touch-screen-technology/
link - channel 4
No comments:
Post a Comment